Monday, July 31, 2006

a thought

In high school, I was always the chaser. I don't know of any guy that was interested in me other than Andrew. And even while he was a great guy, I didn't feel wanted all the time. That is kinda how I feel now.
A week from Friday, in 11 days, I get to go and pick up Dave. yay. But when he gone, I feel so lonely. Even when we talk on the phone, he is distant. He doesn't like phones and never has anything to say. We don't even have a spontaneous conversation. I miss that, I just miss being wanted.
Goebel wants me to come and see him this weekend. I know I shouldn't see him, and I don't think I will. I actually think that I will be good. I keep telling myself that I learned my lesson, but I still want to be held. I still want him to kiss me the way that he does. I just want to be wanted.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger scriptophobia said...

Understood. But that exciting time when you're just getting to know someone (and having spontaneous conversation, etc.) doesn't last forever...with anyone...and it never will. Which sucks, but sometimes realizing that helps you realize that unless you find what else draws you to someone, you'll never be satisfied with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home