Wednesday, August 02, 2006

is this my final answer?

I have decided that I’m not going to visit Goebel. He really isn’t good for me. I know, took me long enough to figure that one out huh? But now even he admits he isn’t emotionally attached or feels the same way as he did before.
I guess we are just prolonging the inevitable. Eventually we will just stop talking to each other, and that will be that. A chapter of my life will have finally come to a close.

Plus I’m jealous that he is taking another girl to a concert on Thursday and he didn’t ask me, but instead told me last time I saw him, that he was too poor to buy me a cheap bottle of wine.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger scriptophobia said...

Good, good. Don't go see him. You don't want to put yourself in a difficult situation, especially not for someone as inconsiderate as that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home