Sunday, August 19, 2007

yet i'm still not sure ...

we are getting married. i'm excited. but i'm also wondering if i'm making the right decision. i don't know who i can talk to about it. i wish i could talk to Cait, but she is frustrated enough with her relationship. i can't talk to Goebel, i know what answer I will get.
I don't really have any adult friends that are more my friend than anyone else's.
i just wish i knew if this was what i was really supposed to do.

I do have an amazing idea for the cake though, a Mars cake. complete with Dave and I in space suits, Marvin doing the ceramony, Gulliver and Mia the cats in little space suits, K-9 (Marvins dog) and a Mars Rover in attendance. What I want is amazing, i just have to convice the cake making people of it.

i have bought a vail, but so far that is the only part, apart from the deposit for the reception. i wish i could buy more, but i don't have any money, nor credit on my card. my school loans haven't kicked in yet because i'm missing paper work for grad school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home