Sunday, January 21, 2007

he hasn't even asked, and i'm upset

Whenever I do tell my family that Dave and I are final engaged, it still will not be the right time. My mom is still being upset about her and my father. Let alone the news that by brother is about to drop on the family. That will break Oma's heart I know.
I know my wedding will really just be my mom and I yelling at each other about what I want verses what she wants. And then here is Dave’s mom, who still thinks for some odd reason, that her son is going to come back home to sit there and polished. and then Dave will be sitting there the entire time, not helping to backing me up, just complaining that he didn’t really want all this crap in the first place, and that our relationship status is really on one else's business.
This isn’t’ going to be good, it is going to be horrible, and I’m already dreading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home