Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I have figured it out

So, I think I have finally figured out my relationships with the boys. Yes, it took me long enough, but I did it.

Zap was the perfect high school boyfriend, even though he wasn’t in band. He was into art, literature, other things I liked but wasn’t good at, was interested in me and was very supportive at the difficult time in life.

Goebel is the perfect college boyfriend. English major, scruffy hair, warm in the winter, likes to drink but not party hard, also is very supportive, my personal shrink when needed, has his own place and is more mature than high school boyfriend.

David is the perfect guy to spend the rest of my life with. He has a great British accent, knows what he wants in live, and yet is willing to help me achieve what I want, as he loves me. Due to his being the oldest, is the most mature.

So, what does all that mean? Well, considering I was too scared to not have a boyfriend my first half of college, I missed out on my real relationship with Goebel. And because by the time I figured out that Zap wasn’t the right guy for me, I had skipped over the Goebel stage of my life and moved right on to the Dave stage. If that makes any sense.
So I’m not quite sure what I’m supposed to do with this new found knowledge, but I have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home