Thursday, October 12, 2006

sleeping alone

Dave has been gone for three nights now. I do miss him, even knowing he will be back on saturday. And I hate to say it, but I think I prefer sleeping alone. Not sex, you need someone else for that. But the actual act of sleeping is easier if he isn't there. I don't have to worry that i'm stealing his covers and subsequently waking myself in the night to recover him. I don't have to worry about having too many blankets on the bed for him to be to hot. and I don't have to worry about cuddling up next to him.
Don't get me wrong, I love to cuddle. And who doesn't want a boy that loves to hold them, but sometimes I just want to sleep because I have to teach the next morning, and he doesn't really understand that and I feel obliged to cuddle, when I really want to do is sleep.

just a random thought I wanted to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home