Sunday, September 24, 2006

i tried to tell him how upset i was. but he just doesn't understand. even with all the tears running down my face, he doesn't know. you cant' really understand unless it is happening to your family. the way it looks like, i'm going to have to go back every weekend or so to help out with the house so that it can get on the market soon.
i still haven't heard anything from my dad's lawyer. i think i might call him myself this week. i need that stupid letter.

i got an old perscription refilled when i was home. i got it when i had my teeth taken out. it is supposed to help with pain and help you sleep. hopefully it will do just that and help me to sleep. i'm just to upset to sleep anymore. i just stare at the wall, hoping that my eyes close. if it does happen, it isn't for long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home