Monday, August 14, 2006

I picked David up from Maryland over the weekend. I have driven over 4 thousand miles for that boy, I hope he approaches it. Anyway, we were not able to have any vacation time like last year, as we had to get back to take Imran to the airport.
But we were able to spend all of Sunday together. It was so nice. But we had to talk of the future. And Dave’s impending post-doc position in Maryland for the two years that I continue on to grad school. I’m dreading that day.
He is afraid that he is going to lose me. I keep trying to tell him that he isn’t going to happen, it simply isn’t. But I don’t think he believes me. I don’t know how else to show him that I love him. I’m still willing to run away to Vegas with him, I think he is actually thinking about it.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger scriptophobia said...

So why aren't you moving to Maryland with him? Or running away to Vegas? Or moving to Columbus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home